Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hello trees! Hello flowers!

Welcome back!  I do realise it's, ooh, about four months since last we met, but frankly there's little fun to be had wandering the streets of Hackney looking for Interesting Things To Take Photos Of in the frosty world of Winter.

Now, though, Spring is sprunging at a considerable rate, so I figured it time to dust down the camera and head out into the world once again.  And I thought I'd start off with my own garden, particularly as Mark and Uma's clematis from next door is doing such a good job of adding a splash of colour to the proceedings.

I have also found two new pubs, just off London Fields, so will aim to head out tomorrow as the BBC weather site is claiming it's going to be warm and sunny, and gather back photographic evidence.

Champagne and Benzedrine all round.

No comments: